- Echo connects to Alexa to play music, read the news, set alarms and timers, answer questions, control compatible smart home devices, and more.
- Just ask for a song, artist, or genre from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM, and more. With multi-room music, you can play music on compatible Echo devices in different rooms. Echo can also play Audible audiobooks, radio stations, news briefs, and more.
- Powerful speakers with Dolby technology play 360° audio with clear vocals and dynamic bass response. You can also use your voice to adjust equalizer settings or pair with another Echo (2nd Gen) for stereo sound.
- Call and message almost anyone hands-free. Instantly drop in on other rooms in your home or make an announcement to every room with a compatible Echo device.
- With seven microphones, beamforming technology, and noise cancellation, Echo hears you from any direction—even while music is playing.
- Use your voice to turn on lights, adjust thermostats, lock doors, find TV shows, and do more with compatible connected devices.
- Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills like tracking fitness, playing games, and more.